Santa Anita UnCorked
Saturday, June 9 at Santa Anita Park
Taste fine wines and sample cuisine from popular restaurants while strolling through the Fine Art Exhibit and experiencing an exciting day at the races at Santa Anita Park! Get your tickets on SantaAnita.com.
- 10:00am - 4:00pm
- $65 Ticket
- Club House Admission
- General Parking
- Racing Program
- Unlimited Wine Tasting & Cuisine Sampling*
- Art Exhibit w/ silent auction
- Souvenir Wine Glass
- Table or Theatre Seating
CARMA's Hoedown For Horses
Sunday, July 22 at Del Mar Thoroughbred Club
- A Country Western Party in the Paddock
- Live Music
- Mechanical Bull
- Two-Step and Line Dancing
- BBQ Style Cuisine
- Get your tickets today!
Aftercare Awareness Day
June 17, 2018 at Santa Anita Park
- Watch retired racehorses return to the track to showcase their jumping, dressage and barrel racing skills.
- Come meet our wonderful aftercare partners who help Thoroughbreds find new homes and give them a fresh start as pets and sport horses.
Thoroughbred Classic Horse Show
Proudly presented by the Siegel-CARMA Foundation & the Borrick Foundation
December 8-9, 2018
Los Angeles Equestrian Center
- Learn more ThoroughbredClassic.org
- An equestrian sporting event dedicated to promoting retired racehorses in their second careers
- Disciplines and classes include: Hunters, Jumpers, Equitation, Dressage, Barrel Racing, Western Pleasure, Western Dressage and Pole Bending
- $1,500 Hunter Derby | $1,500 Jumper Stakes | $1,000 Dressage Challenge